CA

Martyb
Posted on Nov 29, 2021
You will buy it again for sure

I use this olive oil on the salad and over the bread as it allows to taste it in its full flavor, not mild, just a little slightly bitter (perfect for me). Being EVO, I also found it that it is a very good for the nutrients and it also has a great value! Recommended!

b4c346b7-3cba-4fac-b250-52f2008bbb13
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I researched the web for finding a real olive oil, as many are not real olive, or only partially olive oil...this oil tastes great!!!...its light and flavorful....I have bought my 3rd bottle....most olive oils in the stores are fake olive oils, or mixed with crap oils....not good for U!....I will continue to buy this one....its from Greece....

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is a great, delicious olive oil and I especially appreciate the clever spout. It retracts in and out of the bottle for a clean, no spill use. This means no dripping outside of where you want it to, no greasy bottles or an oily mess on your kitchen counter! I love so much I often reuse it by refilling it with Costco extra virgin olive oil which comes in big clumsy plastic bottles!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Every morning I have my black coffee with extra virgin olive oil and omega 3 fish oil on top, to fuel me up. This is the quickest way to reach clearer mind. Everything looks easier to deal with. My whole body feels energetic and refreshed, lasts 4-6 hours.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Just opened it today and tried to compare with the other brand I used to buy. Theres a slight difference with the other brand. This one taste a bit bitter.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing flavor and freshness!! My husband and I enjoy flavorful salads, pesto, and bread for every meal with this good-quality product from single origin olives.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my wife's favorite olive oil out of the Gaea EVOO selection. It has a very distinctive flavor that adds a nice bite to our salads.

Posted on May 28, 2022

best Quality natural ingredients best taste no smell excellent package best for cooking and salad .very beneficial highly recommend. use it daily for frying egg specially included in our daily diet