CA

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I changed to this brand of Milk Thistle after my research and reading of other reviews. I tried, after reading a review, that taking this product, 2, before bed, works best for me. I sleep better and feel better. I have to wait until after my blood work next month to see if my liver has benefitted and detox has occurred. I changed to Gala for this and their turmeric and iherb has continued to offer these products at a great price. Packaging by iherb is protected in the glass

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My acupuncturist suggested this supplement to help with skin related issues after dealing with skin cancer treatments and she said is excellent for your liver health and skin health. I have noticed a difference in the look of my skin since taking it. I will make sure I have an extra bottle on hand!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is very good and quality brand, loved it a lot. Will order again. Helps to support liver functions. Is a little pricey, but worth it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It really benefited with my gut health and the quality was good. The ingredients are really good and the size and dosage go a long way. It doesn’t really have a taste as you can drink it with water.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This Gaia Milk Thistle Seed is my savior as aid to detoxify my liver. Ever since I have been taking this daily, my doctor is always surprise with the result of my regular liver function tests.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is great brand and I like that it keeps your liver cleansed and in good working order. I drink a good amount of beer so I feel this is a good product to keep my liver working great! Gotta do what you gotta do to counter that beer!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Omg. I started taking this product because of the quality of milk thistle. And within a week I have acne all over my face. Probably really supports liver function and detox. I recommend. I will be ordering regularly every spring.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I can't feel the difference in my body but I heard this is a good brand. I will keep take this hopefully it helps.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

The delivery to the UK via DHL arrived early which was good. I This is the second time I have tried gaia herbs Milk thistle. The first time I got it because I had severe vertigo and was bed bound at first, for months, and a dream told me “it was poison and to get milk thistle”! Gaia herbs had the best reviews in terms of liver lab reports, so I thought I would try it. Yes, after one bottle of 120 caps I was much better, and after the second I was no longer dizzy. Now 3 years later ordered some more from this company and was delivered very quickly. Thank you very much.