CA

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have just started on this product and am finding them gentle and helpful and a benefit for regularity. The tablets are a very small size which is great and the dosage is only 1 tablet as against others which are multiple tablets. The taste well it isn't too bad as is a tablet, but as with most laxatives they aren't the prettiest smelling thing. Very happy with the quality of this product so far.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The product takes about 24 hours to really do its job, but it creates a few hours of discomfort which is not ideal. Good value and works, so I guess I can;t really complain.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My dear husband uses this laxative once in a while and they are easy on the stomach, they do not give abdominal cramps and helping very much with bowl movement. They tablets come in a glass bottle which is also very nice.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Soft effect after taking it overnight. Not harsh on the guts.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The quality is very good and the dosage is not many

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

It helps supports the health of my digestive system, it's also a great product for my Joints's mobility. Incredible product indeed.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Genital on your body. I drink plenty of water. I take this every other day.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Works as described I have found it very helpful,but neede to be careful not to take too much as it can speed up the large intestine

5a8c643f-cf9e-4f34-9a9c-0b01cf45b955
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

These worked effectively and the taste was neutral. The ingredients are of good quality.