CA

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It's super effective! My dad is taking this for months now, and I highly recommend this to everyone, it helps improve the health of my dad's prostate gland, thank you for this excellent quality product, it's worth my money!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is a good product. The products by this company tend to be pretty good if not a little expensive, but that’s OK, health is worth it

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

trusted company and I think that i need some more time to review it's effect, I just bought it trustiung the product and company reputation

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I started using P.H more than one year. my PSA blood test showed considerable drop. pain is reduced . thank you IHERB

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Gaia is one of my favorite brands for herbs .. I bought it for my dad and I think it was good!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

using this to reduce risk of prostate cancer in future

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

I really appreciate the quality of Gaia Herbs products and try to support them when all is possible. This is a great mix of herbs for prostate health and organic as you would expect from this brand.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Just started on this supplement. It seems to be very good to help my prostate healing. I will be better able to judge after longer usage.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

for my dad. hope it works great for him