Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MyKind Organics, Elderberry, Immune Gummy, 120 Vegan Gummy Drops - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Only elderberry I can find in a gummy not loaded with sugar. Easy enough to take on the go when no water available since they are chewable. This has a very strong berry taste and a little bit gritty as though the berries are truly in there! Some people may not like it but for me it was great!

586c1648-731a-403e-b8e0-1def3ac41a85
d545ffab-b3b9-41d4-b5cc-a64620fe626b
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My son loved them. Now it is a routine of ours to have one gummy a day. He started day care so I know that this helps to keep up with his immune system trying to adjust to the new environment. I stopped using these dummies for a while ( we were travelling) and he started coughing and having runny nose right away. So now I am ordering one again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love these gummies. They taste great and are easy to chew and swallow.. I have been taking them even though I haven't felt sick, but maybe that is why. I'm curious to see how they work when I'm ill. Ive been trying to stay away from all pharmaceuticals if possible. I trust the benefits of natural supplements because they are not toxic to the system like perscription meds are.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Immune booster number one - elderberry and echinacea. I take them in cold and flue season. Luckily never got Covid bra cause I frequently take these. If you are concerned about viruses you should take them from time to time. Tastes great and solves my sugar cravings. Best supplement with best Ingredients.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are so delicious and really work! I take it at the first signs of cold or when I feel like my immune system needs a little boost and they work like a charm every time. My 5 year old also loves them too and I have to hide them from him so he doesn't eat the whole bottle at once lol.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

We have been taking these daily for a few months and have not had a single cold or flu. We used to get sick at least once a month as we have young kids who are at school and daycare and pick up a lot of viruses. These also taste amazing, you wouldn't believe they are sugar-free!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

First of all, I like to use anything that is organic because I hate putting chemical into my body. Secondly it taste good, better than sucking any lorry. But above all, it builds up my immunity so I don't have to worry too much about infections. It is good all toll.

Posted on May 2, 2022

its really tasty so good and it really not making me easy to get cold in winter time. I'm not getting cold as often as old time. super recommend!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Tastes good and love that it’s made with really clean ingredients so I feel safe giving it to the kids (the only candy they are allowed)!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These are fab, they taste lovely, helped my immune system and are fun to eat. They do all stick together quite a lot so now that I'm nearing the end of the tub, they are difficult to actually get out.