CA

Posted on May 24, 2022
Good

Good taste and flavour and ingredients my daughter liked it the quantity is enough but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable for age of 10+ months packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

it's a nice on-the-go option or even as a Lunchable for nursery. tastes as baby food, not much salt, which is good. these brands have some other varieties of this. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

was ok. my daughter didn't finish all in one feed even though its a small portion. Good thing is I can store it and feed her again the next day but I have to feed her with some of the food I cook before she will eat it. not sure if it's because she's not that hungry but I would give it a try again as she wasn't totally rejecting it.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Yet to let baby try. Hope is good. Salt is one of the last few ingredients in the list which means it shouldn’t be too salty.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very good ingredients Tasty I use it when I’m in the roads

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

great taste. my toddler and my baby love them. thanks for the awesome product!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Quality is good, tasty and baby love it. Size is little small. Easy to warm it .

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

baby liked it. great and handy for busy days when there's no time to prep an elaborate meal