CA

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love this! It's so handy to have around for days when you don't feel like conditioning your hair. The scent is really pleasant - quite sweet and warm and it's easy to use. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. It is also noticeably less dry around the ends.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

After this spray, the hair is insanely loose! That is less confused and soft. It does not give shine, but there are no silicones in it, the sensation is that the hair is soft, obedient, and the ends are almost not tangled (usually I tear them apart with my fingers after a couple of hours of not combing). There is practically no smell, the hair does not stick together and moisturizes. This is the most important criterion

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I bought this treatment for my thin long hair, to use in combination with CGM method. I have wavy type of hair, so I used this product to moisture my hair, to enhance my waves and try to transform them to curls. The composition of this product is pretty light - exactly for my hair type. It Does not weighing down my waves, which is amazing. The size is good - due to aerosol dispenser the consumption is very low. Scent is amazing! After first use I could already see results - soft hair, more structured and curled waves.. a dream! Definitely to keep it in favs!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this every morning before I go to work I use it with my cream to make my hair smooth I look shiny and more healthy it doesn’t hurt my club at all and it’s have a benefit if you want call me your hair good quality and perfect package and the size is perfect

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

All I needed in a leave-in, it protects the hair while moisturizing it. The size is very good, it will last for a long time and the scent is amazing, I love it. Plus, I've noticed that while using this product, my hair didn't get so oily as it does with other leave-in.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have natural straight long hair. My hair is not in a bad condition, but is not that healhy and shinny, either. This Giovanni Vitapro Fusion leave in conditioner did not moisturize, smooth or shine my hair at all, but also did not leave any negative result, either. So, I kind felt that it was pointless to purchase.