Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Natural Brand, Super Digestive Enzymes, 240 Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is one of the greatest digestive enzyme products I've ever tried - good quality I have digestive/gut issues, food intolerance, suffering from gas, bloating indigestion, etc. . For e.g. eating dairy upsets my stomach but after taking two capsules of this and one capsule of priobiotics, the problem is minimised or almost resolved in few minutes. I really like the benefits! high recommend It's a bit pricey though so hopefully, the price goes on special again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It really helps my digestion. Good price.

a223bb9f-5b7f-4173-bd1c-d154fa173f01
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It is an excelent product. I use It for a long time.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love these enzymes. Great value and easy to take.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Didn’t do much for me…

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked these enzymes, I take two or three on an empty stomach. And also if I ate heavy food, I take it after eating. I take digestive enzymes on an ongoing basis, since I have hypothyroidism and useful microelements are poorly absorbed, and I feel much better with enzymes.

f4cd4096-4b2f-4875-a5fa-d2fd2dd1bea0
296a284b-1291-4174-af19-7fcd465592ec
7325ed1f-550d-484c-9fb0-4f3ea58afe83
Rumeks
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought these enzymes to continue the enzyme therapy I started. I have been continuing it for four months now. Before that, I bought Wobenzym N. I take enzymes in the amount of 4 capsules per day on an empty stomach: 2 capsules one hour before meals before lunch, two capsules at night. I'm happy with the result. I feel good. but the biggest bonus is that we managed to reduce weight by three kilograms without dieting. Previously, this was unattainable for me. When excess weight goes away at 59 years old, this is a wonderful result!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink plant enzymes because they are better tolerated (bloating and discomfort from pork pancreatin) and do not disrupt the pancreas. You can drink at least all your life without a break! With food, 1-2 capsules three times a day. Excellent support for digestion and absorption of protein, fat and legumes and most importantly, digestion of fiber so that there is no bloating and seething afterwards!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good enzyme composition. Before that, I took similar ones from another brand, but now they have been removed from sales. I took this one, it was at a good discount, a large number of capsules. I accept. did not notice the difference. also works. It helps the digestive tract and in general. I don’t feel discomfort, the capsules are ordinary. Recommend.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Just received a package with this product! I was pleased with the timely and fast delivery. After use, I will supplement the review with the results that I have. Leave a like if you don't mind.