CA

HfromSPhilly
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The scent is fresh. I have been buying this brand for some time. I love the aroma/scent of Gardenia. I switch between this brand and the Madre IHERB brand. I have gifted it to family and friends and cannot wait for this amazing product to go on sale at which time I will stock up. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like this laundry detergent because I do a lot of laundry ! It cleans my clothes well and smells wonderful ! dissolves completely and the whole family uses it ! my sheets feel soft and smell fresh, in fact everything I wash with this soap. The 60 pods last 2 months, I do use two at a time.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The scent is not too overwhelming and nice. The pod dissolved very well even in the cold water. I've used Grab Green products with trust. We have young children, so this gentle detergent is perfect for our families. Would recommend this product to any families. Overall great product. Would purchase it again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love this detergent. Ordered already many times, and I always satisfied with the quality. Has very mild and pleasant scent, which is great for allergic people. Pods are small, it’s very convenient to take it with you. It works great, wash everything away. I highly recommend this product. Perfect for everyday use.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Smell is wonderful and lasts on the clothes even after they're washed. The capsules are great if you want to take them somewhere on the road with you and all in all the capsules help with rationing for each wash. And the most important part is that it doesn't contain chemicals

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love that this is natural and does the job and unlike other natural detergents I have used this does leave a slight scent to the clothing, nothing overpowering. My issue when I switched to natural is that unfortunately they don't smell like anything they just smell clean and sometimes I miss that scent which this has so I love it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

the scent is amazing (smells like jasmine flower to me), it makes the clothes extreamly soft. i used 2 pods on ~5 kg laundry and both the scent and the softness were very satisfiying. only downside is that it was enough for only about 2.5-3 weeks. should've bought the bigger bag.