CA

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Good

Cute Bowl! Cute Packaging! Function and quality-wise, works well, the only problem is the suction part on the bottom has a little dent, so it might be the reason that the bowl won't suction perfectly, sometimes it moved while my baby pulls on it. Has 2 compartments so we can separate the serving

6cee2e74-0282-425c-b060-aea74049108a
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

My toddler loves to use this bowl because of the serving size! It comes in different colors which makes her look forward to meal time! the suction stays on so I wouldn’t have to worry about the quality!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good suction m, but I think a plate is better for self feeding training

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very Gd quality , exactly the same as pic

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good for baby to have noodle or rice.;)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Cute bowl! Cute packaging! In terms of functionality and quality, it works well, the only problem is that the suction part on the bottom has a small dent, so this may be the reason why the bowl does not suck perfectly, sometimes it moved when my child pulled it. It has 2 compartments, so we share the side dish and the main course.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Is the cute! When I tried to buy it in Japan, it was insanely expensive, so I gave up, but I was lucky to be able to buy it here cheaply♫ The dining table is made of wood and has a rough surface, so it slides when you pull it (sweat)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It can suck the solid table, which is convenient for children to eat and safe, good!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022