CA

Posted on May 24, 2022

Thought it kind of looks bad quality, it actually works really good It looks cheap but to the price point of that I guess you can’t expect much form the package and plastic looks and feels The brushes are really good and it works amazing for that price point

Suggested use Tips: To prolong the life of your spin brush, always wipe device dry with a towel after each use, and always clean brush heads with soap and water after each use. Silicone Bristle Brush for Face. Wet your face and apply a dime sized amount of your favorite cleanser onto the brush head. Clean face with device for 1-2 minutes. Great for sensitive skin. Short Bristle Brush For Face. To help remove makeup and dirt while exfoliating the skin. We recommend applying a dime-sized amount of your favorite cleanser onto the brush. Massager for Face. To massage face and stimulate blood circulation for a healthy glow. We recommend using this after applying your face lotion. Long Bristle Brush for Face. For a more gentle way to remove makeup and dirt while exfoliating the skin. Use in the same way as you would with the short bristle brush head.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very beautiful, great product, I recommend it to all girls, excellent 👌👌👌👌

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I love it the whole set is incredibly beautiful So good

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love it very much. The brush cleans my scean proparly.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Good device for home use. Sizes of the the brushes can be a bit bigger. Overall good.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Amazing for use and good size

Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Comfortable, it shortened the time to clean the depths of the skin. It has three speeds, slow, medium, and fast. The white mattress is soft, but the black one is in the middle of its softness. I expected the brushes to be larger, but they came out small. Hopefully, you will benefit from it. May God make you happy, like ❤️

0b147450-483a-4342-8cf3-8adde51e4a8f
2d1361c3-acfe-4d92-96cc-10465c290e54
cbe255c7-d65a-4b4f-8dc0-ab81ce57a83d
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

My face was slick and clean. I sat cleaning my skin, even my sisters from the shock. They said it healed. Your skin received such and such. And my Lord, I regretted taking it {The Russians are small, I mean, you can reach every part of your face and clean it + you have to charge it until you get tired, then unplug it from the charger and use the power button to turn it on}

Mahras
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The best product that cleans the skin with daily use, you will see the clear benefit on the skin, as if you are a hydrafacial in the clinic. Please like my comment, please 🥹💗💗