CA

K-Beauty Junkie
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Beautifully made!

This comb is beautiful. 😍 Made from 100% jade stone, this comb is designed to massage the scalp and reduce tension and I am hoping that this will reduce my hair loss also. This little comb is very heavy and beautifully made. Packaging is pink cardbord box. It has a linen bag also and it is very handy for everyday bag/travel. Size: It is 9.8cm long. Recommend!

01e86581-85ca-404d-9774-1f9bc766693c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Absolutely beautiful jade comb. Perfect addition to your daily Gus sha or self care ritual / routine. Very high quality, I’m honestly very impressed. Packaged beautifully. The size is perfect, and shape of the comb works wonderfully on the scalp. I love to use this in the morning or before bed to stimulate blood flow, oxygenation and invigorate lymph around my scalp and neck.. highly recommend! Such a good price too. 💚

5740c942-662f-4997-9675-9d0496055e32
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

A nice elegant piece. Nice quality. Cute packaging includes a satchel for storing. Feels nice on the scalp. A little small in size, but I enjoy its use and it fits easily into my hand. I hope it benefits my scalp and hair, it's a little difficult to say, maybe after long term there will be results.

littlepig
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Have been waiting for it for such a long time as it is always out of stock. Ultimately I get it. Like it so much. Good quality Jade comb for hair message with stimulation of hair follicles. Excellent stuff 👏💪

6f6030f4-d45a-462b-92d4-1768b866fb24
774f2833-d601-4a43-bcd6-f14e2377cc76
AmURLn
Posted on May 15, 2022

My mom tells me my hair look shinier when I comb my hair with this. It gives me a greasy scalp massage but I don’t recommend brushing you whole hair with it because it kinda hurts and pulls the hair. It feels super luxurious too.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I purchased this for my daughter, she loves this comb, this was one she had been looking for and we are very pleased with this item, I would recommend this purchase, also more affordable here than any other site.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Per se is a very good item and healthy for your scalp. However for me it’s not that easy to use. Good quality, and am sure the benefits are there if you are regular.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I expected a lot. But after 3days, two teeth of a comb broke for a gentle force. I am deciding if I keep using or throwing it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great quality. A little smaller than I thought it would be but still great for scalp massages with oils and easy to clean.