CA

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

My daughter (16yrs of age) & I (50) mix this antioxidant superfood with our protein shakes. We love the taste. There’s been a massive improvement in both our health. The quality of the ingredients have benefited us greatly. Especially needed if on diet & restricting vitamins & minerals. Always packaged well. We like this more than others.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I add this to my protein shake and it mixes well, easy to dissolve. Smells a little like matcha which is nice. I don't take it daily but on the days that I do I notice that I have better bowel movement. I probably won't get it again because its a small bottle and pretty expensive.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This has a lovely taste with a fantastic ingredient mix. The antioxidant has been causing improvement with my stomach and overall health. It's perfect for my low alkaline diet. Definitely a quality superfood with so much benefit.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It was recommended for me from one friend i will use it and wait for great results but please don’t exceed your prices any more,,, thanks 😊

569a8afb-12ad-4301-af29-4bb927b2004e
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

A little on the expensive side but has the super greens like spirulina n chlorella. Like the grassy taste, but that's just me. Practically just scoop this and my protein powder into almond milk and call it "breakfast" -- "break"ing a "fast" ought not be heavy, but nutritious? Absolutely!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

This was one of the first green powders that I ever tried and I immediately noticed the effect it had. It is strong enough for me and I am a 20-something male. My body felt a healthy boost of energy and I did not feel weighed down or anything like that, which can often happen from eating certain foods. When I ordered this, it was really eye-opening how great such a variety of concentrations of vegetables and fruits can be. Thank. you for reading :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

like the product like the taste and the quality seems to be okay I just started the pack and I like it to

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I use this Green power for my daily smoothie. It doesn't taste like dirt which most others do. I feel healthy with this green smoothie habit

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

been ordering this along with other nutrients supplement to make a daily morning juice smoothie