CA

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
best facial oil ever tried

This facial oil exceeded my expectation. The size is nice, perfect for travel, the use is easy. I'm using it my itself, later applying moisturizer. The scent is strong earthy and I like it very much. It's smells like very expensive niche parfums. It doesn't break me out which is rare for oils. My face is gradually becoming better with old spots disappearing.

72b1d3ce-e95b-44eb-a513-af2209b8d2e4
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This stuff is fantastic! I can't believe how much "smaller" my pores look after using this. You won't see results right away, it will take a couple of weeks but it's amazing! It has a pleasant, subtle scent. It's comes in a small container, but you only need 4 drops per use so it should last about one month. I've struggled with "enlarged" pores my ENTIRE life and was always told there's nothing to do about it. This product really works!! I want iherb to sell more Haruharu products!!!

Great facial oil! I use this with my gua sha stone to moisturize my face and give it a nice glow. Its also amazing during dry seasons as it hydrates the face. The packaging is very pretty and the size is perfect. Korean products are known for their great quality and this is an amazing product. I would definitely purchase again!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I bought this because I’d seen that it’s a nice lightweight face oil that absorbs quickly. All of that is true but also, since I started using this my skin is SO smooth and poreless! I’ve already ordered a second bottle so I don’t run out anytime soon! The only thing that might turn some users off is the scent. It isn’t exactly light - it’s a bit woodsy/rugged but if you don’t mind that, and so don’t, this stuff is GOLD!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love this oil, add it to every cream I use. Doesn't cause irritation, light and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin moisturised and nourished. I have dry and sensitive skin and many products cause irritation, but this one and the entire range do not. I’ve been using this oil along with the serum and moisturizer for about 4 months now. This was my first time using an oil so I don’t know how to compare it but I think it works very well. The oil is more lightweight which I really like.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I have tried a few oils and most have broken me out. I tried this for a solid week and no breakouts. On my skin type (combination), it sank in quite quickly but left a very shiny finish so I wouldn’t use this in the day. But in the morning my skin was very glowing from within even after cleansing.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am not far into using this so I can't comment on long term results, but early impressions is that this is a beautiful oil and i would repurchase! it sinks into skin really well and leaves my skin looking and feeling lovely. Strong smell but It goes away once I have finished my skincare / makeup routine. Would recommend!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I haven't used this for very long. The smell is nice, not too overwhelming. I am sensitive to smells and this one isn't triggering. I use this as a night oil under my Cosrx rice lotion. I haven't noticed any negatives, but I haven't noticed any miracles either. A nice moisturizing face oil. Not sure if I will purchase again but will use it all up. The 10 ml is enough to last several months when alternating with another facial oil.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

6011ef70-0f2c-4c13-b6f8-a665d3554fc1