CA

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I enjoy this Rooibos tea very much. It does not contain caffeine and I drink it after dinner. Shipping was very fast this time. I will purchase it again definitely.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Tea is my jam and Rooibos is my "go-to" tea. I've tried them all and find Heavenly Tea Leave's Rooibos tea to be top quality and quite smooth tasting. The flavor profile is spot on!

Posted on May 20, 2022

excellent taste love it, fast to brew

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I didn't like the peculiar smell of rooibos, but this one has a very clear and refreshing scent. The price is a little high, but even a small amount comes out well, so it lasts a long time for the capacity. In the summer, I drink it with cold water with herbs, but it's very delicious.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Liked the tea. Good packing. Can be a gift. It is practically odorless. So sometimes I add some fruit tea or orange peels. It turns out even tastier. The main thing is that it does not contain caffeine, so you can safely drink before bed. I recommend.

Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious tea, pleasantly warms on cold evenings, especially if you add milk and spices to it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Very tasty drink, with a pleasant sweetish taste. Decaffeinated. The only downside is the jar is small.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Fragrance, quite agreeable. Will order again.

59c828cd-a90f-4173-813a-22fba814317c
1fb518e2-3516-4ea2-9b2f-2d77b9ad7ef6
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this because I needed rooibos.