CA

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Definite repurchase

The mask themselves are great but what I love about these in particular is the packaging size. These are perfect for travel. I always struggle finding masks for travel because they usually take up too much space, but these are great, 5 is enough for a short trip and I don't need to be concerned about excessive packaging.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love it . Is is so well hydrated sheet mask that my face does not absorb all in 20 minutes. Zero irritation as I tried it to use after acid peeling. Gives nice glow. No smell and really big size sheet mask that fits to my face. You should give a try

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The mask is well designed to cover all the face. Because of the packaging, I thought this was going to be in ampoules but they are individual packets, which I actually prefer. Each packet has a few days of serum after you use the mask. Super calming, hydrating and leaves my skin nice and glowy. Not overly scented, which I also like.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Every product with Centella Asiatica is a good investment! I love masks, and naturally, I picked up this one here. I keep it in the fridge and use it once a week on the weekend or whenever my skin needs lots of hydration. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it as juicy as it can be. There is a lot of serum to cover your full chest with it after the face. It does not have any scent. Fresh scent, maybe? The value, quality, and price are hard to beat.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

this is very moisturizing and it has a lot of liquid in the package, the scent is very subtle, it is gentle in the skin and the composition of the liquid is not that sticky, quality and size of each sheet is good

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love it!!! It's one of the best! I usually use it after mud masks and it keeps my skin calm and hydrating! I will repurchase it again and again!!! It is worthy 🌟🌟🌟

Posted on May 8, 2022

Actually cica is my fave ingredient in cosmetics. These masks are really good and calming. For this price I love them more than dr. Jart sheet masks. I usually use it in the hot bath for more effect.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Really amazing masks!! My skin glows and the skin under eyes loves it. I apply make up afterwards and the effect is incredible! I purchased them already several times, and I think I will continue! Thanks a lot!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It is an excellent mask for calming and moisturizing the skin. It has many beneficial ingredients for repairing the moisture barrier such as centella asiatica, panthenol, and ceramide. I love it and I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My new favorite: a lot of serum, a convenient template and an excellent result! Of course, it is impossible to get younger by 10 years, but making a face rested is a realistic task