CA

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was taking artichoke in pill form but switched to liquid. It's very convenient and it's nice not to have to swallow pills. I love to use this suppplement before I fly. I would retain water while being on the plane for a long time. Artichoke helps me not to retain water.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Purchased, based on reviews, to help me manage hypercholesteremia which is hereditary and part and parcel with my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Really dislike my dr's reductionist thinking and one-way view that statins are the answer. Not for this chick. Trying this tincture along with giving up refined carbs and adding more movement in hopes of reduced LDL retest in 6 months. Funny thing is I was vegetarian for 20 years, last three of which I was strict vegan and I took it seriously. Organic, balanced eating, B6 supplementation, blah blah blah and I STILL was hypercholesteremic. But I have very low triglycerides. Need a more sensitive test. In the meantime, adding this supplement/tincture in. Flavor is fine, but I don't mind the unplatable if it's really helpful. Going to review again once I see blood lipids in 6 months.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

same as above . packaging came in good condition as well as they are very well packaged . i dont mind the taste as can get used to it and it was not unpleasant either.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very good ingredients. Good for all ages. I used for kids 4 and 7 years old and for myself. Very good quality! I recommend this supplement for whole family. Takes no more than two weeks!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The quality is the best and I received it in less than 5 days. I went to my local Moms organic store 2 twice and they were out of stock. I ordered it iherb and received it quicker. I will be ordering from iherb in the future💌

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is a wonderful product...I have used it for years to keep my cholesterol within the correct numbers...It is very easily administered on a daily basis....I have had great results with it...it became unavailable at my local health store...and I was so happy to find it here at iHerb... It arrived in very safe packaging....and in a very timely manner...

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It seems to be good quality. But you have to take a lot so I’m not sure how it lasts

Posted on May 6, 2022

Moderately bitter, easy to take with water. Loved it and effect is really noticeable.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This product is very good for your liver mixed with a little juice and does the work will buy again