CA

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I just had to tell people about this! I wish I had known of this product earlier, I have had a bad immune system my whole life and have multiple viruses that reactivate. I was recommended this product so I researched it and wow everyone should have this in their cabinet! It strengthens the immune system, kills cancer cells and helps fight viruses. Literally needed this my whole life!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

As I use this in combination with Tumeric and move free tablets to ease hip pain I am very happy for the quality and ingredient. The benefit is working well for me. Shipping and availability no issues at all.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Herb Pharm is a brilliant company that source the best quality plants from all over the world. Cats Claw is great to have on hand if you need an immune boost for colds and other illnesses. The taste is also quite pleasant for a tincture.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Awesome product. Always good to have on hand. Came very well packaged and bubble wrapped . The tincture is easy to take, a dropper with 2 oz of water. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I feel better if I take this once a day. I've tried both with or without food and I found with a small amount of food works best for me. This is being added toy medicine chest as a go to item. Love Herb Pharmacy. Use several of their products. Always high quality.

I hope to improve gut health with this supplement as I read in Medical Medium about its antiviral and antibacterial qualities.

Posted on May 22, 2022

My doctor recommended it as a great remedy to improve my immune system

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Product came well packaged. Excellent addition to supplements for boosting immune system.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great for immune system! I will buy again for sure

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

car’s claw tincture supports my immune system and digestion i trust herb pharm’s process and quality.