CA

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Great product

I love this brand, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. Love the fact that you can mix several colors to make it yours. This was the first time I was ordering from iHerb and I'm really pleased to see that they have a lot of choice especially in the "ash" section. Product arrived quickly as well.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Herbatint is a good product, and 5C is a nice shade; however, the recommendations for my hair were to mix it with 5N in order to achieve better gray coverage. Consequently, I did not achieve the true 5C shade, but more of a 5N shade. I do like the product though.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Based on other reviews, I ordered one shade lighter than I would have, and the color was perfect. Very close to my natural color. Doesn’t smell or stain as bad as normal box color. No applicator included. I used a root touch up brush from a former product and a disposable plastic bowl but a squeeze bottle would have been a LOT easier. Follow instructions carefully. They include how to blend 2 colors together if needed, which I appreciated. I processed for 40 min total to cover Grey. If you’re sensitive- do a skin test. I had no problems- but better to be safe and ensure you’re not allergic. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Finally just the right color to cover my increasing amount of grey hair. I have very dark brown hair, but find that this color comes off much closer to that than the darker tones by the same brand (less red/copper/indigo pigments, I suppose). As with all the shades, very easy to use and long-lasting.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have been buying this product for many years. It perfectly covers over gray hair and looks natural. Just keep in mind that the result is a tone darker than in the picture. And this is the only product that is not accompanied by such mess as natural henna and does not lead to hair loss like all other chemical hair-colors.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Excellent product that I highly recommend! I have 3b style curls and this product doesn’t dry out my hair like other brands. Also I have lots of white hair so I mix 5R and 5C for to get 100% coverage. I love that it has a natural scent and easy to use. It’s the one product I can trust that makes me feel like I just stepped out of a professional beauty salon!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Second time to purchase - nice hair dying product! I have sensitive scalp, it works on me, no cause of skin allergy. Hair get a bit rough after dying but will become smooth after couple washes. For mid-length hair, you may need two boxes. The result was impressive - pigmented and long lasting color.