Page 1 - Reviews - Heritage Store, Rosewater & Glycerin, Handmade Soap, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I was disappointed when my castor oil soap was no longer available and decided to give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The rosewater is a very gentle and calming smell. A little more drying to my skin but that is also normal during the winter months. Cleans really well without leaving a soap residue. Now one of my regular purchases.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this brand of products. Heritage is a trustworthy brand and this soap is no different. It's very moisturizing, the scent is lovely, and it's gentle enough for even my super sensitive skin. The bar size could be a little bigger and the packaging is a little too much for just a bar of soap but otherwise it's wonderful.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Bought this for my daughter to use as a face wash. The scent is mildly pleasing, not overpowering at all. Does not dry her face. Good for use on sensitive skin, very gentle.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Ive been using this for a year and this is the best discovery for my skin eveer. Skin feels so clean after using this soap

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Scent is great, really like the rosewater. Helped ease the itching of our daughters eczema. Appears to have lessened the reddening also. Would highly recommend for eczema prone skin.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

very good vryyyyy goood vryy goodsjjsjajajshsbsbhzsbsbhznssjsnsnsnsoaokdbshbssbhxbdbshshhsbwhssh verry good product fast fast fast delivery nzjsosnsbbnjjhhhhhhhhhnnjkoooojgggw

4cdc0805-eba8-444a-9017-2c59e7d145c0
9b2ad4a8-3aff-4f72-b225-968ecef7a979
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Love it. Nice small and doesn't dry my skin

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

This is by far my favorite from this line. Initially, I though the black seed oil was my fav but not anymore :) The smell is lovely and it lathers well. It is not drying. Of course I love that it is all natural. You can not go wrong with this one.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I use this soap to wash my face. it's mild and doesn't make my skin dry

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

A big fan of the scent. I enjoy the very relaxing bath time with it.