CA

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have used many Heritage Store oils over the years and I do love this one for sure - I use it in small amounts with my body lotion so its not so oily.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

great for my sensitive skin it's unsented i use it for my hair massage it's very mild and doesn't have any fragrance

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great hair oil. Good consistency as far as the way the oil spreads when applied. Not much build up at all. Not much itching of the scalp.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Quantity is good! It's fairly fragrance free. If you are dry (skin, hair), you can enrich cosmetics (shampoo, lotion, conditioner, etc.) by adding some oil to them.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I purchased this oil as a hair treatment, it works great for that as it is a very light oil that washes out easily but still makes my hair soft. I also use it as a massage oil and it works wonderfully for that too. A little goes a long way and it has no noticeable scent. Perfectly affordable price point as well, compared to some other oils.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it Everything is ok and the size and the quality is good

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Thick but easy to be cleaned, I use it before shower not serum

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Perfect for blending with my essential oils. it has a mild natural scent and is absorbed quickly by the skin.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

LOVE almond oil. I use this after the shower. I really like almond oil vs other oils for moisturizer bc its not too greasy and you can tell it really does moisturize your skin.