CA

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Works for fungal issues

This product seems to be unique on the market. I'm happy to have found a topical antifungal lotion that doesn't break me out. I have been struggling with folliculitis on my face, scalp, chest, and back; I had products for everything but the body. I apply this l to my back and chest every other night before showering. It's easy to apply, provides just enough moisture for my back, isn't sticky, and has a pleasant lavender scent. One bottle also lasts for a long time. The only thing that would make this better is if the active ingredient was ketoconazole rather than miconazole, as that works the best for this type of fungal issue. However, the lotion does help to keep the issue at bay. I will continue to purchase this!

Due to the composition of the ingredients it works with many types of fungi. Previously applied against jockey's itch, which took weeks, but it worked. So far it stayed away just fine. Now, I use it for fungal nails. I've put the content of this bottle into an empty nail polish bottle. This makes application a lot easier. First days twice a day, now just in the morning I leave it for 10 minutes before I put on my socks. The result is clear, the whiteness on the nails diminishes and the nails feel softer. I know it can take a long time, but I have faith it will be gone because of this product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

In my lifetime I sometimes got fungal infections, ringworm in my case. I tried many solutions, over the counter and pharmaceutical preparations, and this one is the most effective to me, so I always return to this one - it's 10 years now from when I first tried this one and was always more than happy with it. I also like the supporting ingredients in this lotion, they give a nice and soothing effect to my skin. I dislike the smell of the lotion a bit, but the smell disappears in almost no time so it really is a non-issue, better this way compared to having some persistent 'nice' smell that sometimes could be welcome but not always.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It's a good size for the price - I used one bottle for a few month on my feet. I find the smell very relaxing (although all smell preferences are highly subjective, of course). The package is convenient - makes it easy to put a necessary amount of the lotion on my hand to spread it on my feet. I am very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The smell is not too strong but have a little bit tea-tree smell which is fine to me. The texture is liquid-like. I think it is not too thick. Good for mild itchy skin. If your is very serious, this may not be the correct choice for you. Please like my comment if you think it is help. Thanks! 如果可以幫助您進一步了解該產品,請喜歡我的評論,非常感謝。

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have a bad case of candida on my skin when I eat sugar I break out in a bad rash for this product has been Superior for clearing up the skin and getting rid of the itch. It also works as well for athlete's foot fungus. One bottle lasts me about a year, this will be my third bottle.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is thin enough to be easy to apply to a large area and is effective. Using it after every shower has helped me control fungus in my feet, which can be a tough battle. Smells a little herbal, some people might not like it but I don't mind, and the smell goes away quickly.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Got for my mom. Her toe nails started looking faded and she suspected fungus. It took few weeks if not a month to restore shiny nails. This works great!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This is a good anti-fungal lotion to have on hand. Although not the strongest, it can help with a variety of fungal issues over time. The size and quality are also good especially for the price.