CA

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This creme has several uses besides psoriasis. Its a great moisturizer. The jar size is perfect for the amount, and it is brown like a taupe mud and feels slightly grainy, but once applied it feels smooth to the touch. Really has no significant smell. The price was definitely right. And i wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent product, almost odorless and you can see the results after 2/3 applications. It absorbs fast and doesn't irritate the skin, Strongly recommended!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Bought this for my dad who has Psoriasis, it helps with the flakiness since he started using it. But we haven’t seen any dramatic effect yet since he’s only been using it for a week. But it definitely moisturizes the patchy spots!

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

My dad had psoriasis his entire life. Everything that we bought for his condition didn't worked. I ordered this cream years ago (maybe like 5-6) and now this is the only product that he uses. It's very good for psoriasis, in a couple of days his eczema was visibly better. The only problem it that this cream has a very strong and medicinal smell. But it works and that's important!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am not sure if it helps. Have been using it on my elbow where i have psoriasis, for a while. I cannot say nor be sure it improved my skin condition. If you found my review helpful, please approve with thumbs up. Thx

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Small size but good in benifit and has good smell

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have eczema, on my elbows and this one is useful with them especially when it's itching.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

very effective, soothing cream.Used it on my scalp too