CA

Based on 1,474 Ratings
1,243
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
This is my GO TO for sore throats

This is my go to when I feel a sore throat coming on. I've been using this brand for years since my grandmother spooned it down me. Now, whenever I feel that tickle, I let two teaspoons to two tablespoons (depending on the severity) coat both tonsils morning and evening. It stings your throat, but it is effective. There is honey as an ingredient, so you may need to take that into account if you have diet considerations. Normally, the taste is sweet and strong but not unpleasant. I rinse my teeth before bed , but feel no need to to wash out my mouth otherwise. However, the last batch I received was pretty bitter, so not sure if that is new or what I got had an issue.

232a4581-e568-4ed0-abe3-3b6ea6b3e880
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

During cold and Flu season I add a tsp to my coffee and it keeps the sick away... they do an excellent job of packing the package at Iherb don't have to worry about things showing up broken. One of the better tasting elderberry supplements. I believe it's from the smidge of grain alcohol as an ingredient.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This doesn’t have a very high ranking but I found it to be the best. The little bit of honey and vinegar that’s in it helps to soothe the throat and give extra medicinal benefits. The jar that it comes in is small enough so it stays fresh and dark so that it keeps it fresh. We used it as an immune builder and it has helped keep up my immune system and also if I’ve had a slight sore throat it’s helped to soothe the throat as a supplement. The quality of the ingredients used are premium

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

In UK, the "winos" who are exposed to bitter winter weather, drink Elderberry Wine. This keeps them away from Drs. & Hospitals. I'm in my late '60s and I have faith in Elderberry Syrup vs the "Flu Shot". It's best to avoid Big Pharm Chemicals; to be on the safe side.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

It really helps to boost immune system. Helps with sore throat. It has a pleasant honey and elderberry taste. Natural ingredients. I love it! Great quality. Stored in a glass bottle. (The goods are well packed). Very satisfied with this product. I prefer natural and effective products, this one is just like that.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This product is amazing. It does have a little bit of a kick, but not enough that you would want to spit it out. Feels medicinal, but the elderberry taste is pleasant enough to get it down. In the health field and have tried many things over the years. I do feel like this has helped me several times to not get sick, and also to keep sickness at bay when I have gotten sick.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Really helps combat flu and cold symptoms. If you are coughing or have runny nose, take 1 teaspoon every 2 hours. Additional perk is that it tastes great! It's just like a thin berry jam. Sweet, tangy, just very slightly bitter aftertaste. But easy on the stomach and soothes and coats the throat as soon as you swallow it. All natural syrup in the ingredients so that really makes you feel better for a natural product, it's amazing that the consistency doesn't separate. Everyone should have a bottle of this in their homes.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

i really like to use products with Elderberry in the autumn months in general. this one has also honey and apple cider vinegar. i give it my kids, i must admit daughter has a bit problem with the taste though. i personally love the taste, very honey like. many people are sick around, we are still ok, fingers crossed