CA

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Get Back To Human® No Added Sugar* No Cane/Refined Sugar No Sugar Alcohols No Stevia/Erythritol No Dairy/Palm Oil No Lecithin/Gums No Refined Starch/Tapioca Non GMO Project Verified Certified Gluten Free Keto-Friendly Cookies Made With "100% Real No"™ Growing up, cookies were life. Crunchy. Chewy. Big. Small. Cream. No cream. We devoured. Then asked for more. But we grew up. Started reading labels. And the cookie options shrank. Now we're back - with some cookie plans of our own. There's a new crop of "clean" cookies out there. With a growing list of weird ingredients. We take a different approach - an insatiable hunger for the UltraSimple™. Because your mouth was made for snacking. Not struggling to pronounce what's in it. - Jordan & Jessica, Sibling Co-Founders Hu Cookies Avoid Refined/Isolated Starches: The most common refined/isolated starches found in gluten-free baking today are tapioca starch (often listed as just "tapioca") and potato starch. *Not a low calorie food.

The cookies are great mostly because of the ingredients they use, 5 starts for that! Also, 5 starts -that the cookies where intact and not crumbled, about the taste I can say that they are very specific, a little bitter for me and you cannot eat more than 2 of these in my opinion, but I guess that's the point of eating less and healthy.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

delicious peanut taste in tiny bite sized cookies. they have a nice crisp, and little pieces of peanuts in every bite. wonderful guilt free snack, would probably order again

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

love the texture and taste of this cookies.. and love it even more because this is made with clean ingredients.. the resealable packaging and the size is also perfect to grab while traveling..

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Really tasty morsels. Hu has never let me down. I would say the peanut butter taste is more prominent in this. Not too sweet, but diabetics, please still take extra caution.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Decent sugar-free cookies but they're a tad too salty... i really don't understand why they put salt in such a product but over all the peanut flavor is definitely there ingredient quality its good the same goes to package design, definitely one of the more snazzier brands. however keep in mind that cookies are supposed to be sweet and these are more of a salty peanut butter flavor...

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Unfortunately, these cookies had a very strange smell and taste of a strong, foul oil. It was such a disappointment. I was really looking forward to trying these cookies. I had never tried them before so I'm not sure if it was just a fluke. I have had other HU products and was very satisfied.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Yummy and crunchy small cookies. I got these at same time as snickerdoodle. Liked them both but favoured the snickerdoodle one. Slightly more chocolate flavoured.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Good taste, the more I eat them, the more I like it. Probably it takes time to get used to this type of cookies, but they're not bad at all.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Healthy and yummy cookies, kids and family love it this is my repeated order.