CA

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Great for travel

Brought this on a trip - very convenient, the pads are drenched in liquid and it's lovely, soothing and moisturizing with a slight scent. Removes make-up well. One pad is enough for my entire face, though I use 2 just to be safe! I would repurchase the sample size because I like the resealable ziploc packet!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These no rinse cleansing pads are wonderful. It seems like no matter how many make up removal wipes/baby wipes/cleanser/astringent/toner I use, I can't get all of the oil, makeup, sweat, etc. off of my face. But with a single swipe of a Huangjisoo No Rinse Cleansing Pad, everything came off and my face felt truly clean for the first time in my life. However, I wouldn't recommend daily use because even my oily, weathered face became slightly irritated when I used the pads 2 nights in a row. I used these like once or twice a week before bed, depending on how much makeup I had on or how sweaty and gross my face became during the day. They're never too soaked or too dry, and the pad itself is the perfect size. The consistency and texture are similar to that of an Oxy pad but minus the immediate dry skin. The Huangjisoo No Rinse Cleansing Pads didn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, either.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

• These pads are my favorite from the 3, i like how they leave my skin dewy after use. ✨ • Perfect for trying out the product before buying the full size item. • Great price and it’s perfect for traveling or sleepovers, and it can be sealed after use. 😍 - I use them once or twice a day, my skin is •sensitive combination skin• and it didn’t irritate it at all. /// However, i do have some dry patches in my face and having tried all 3 types, they all leave them a tad bit dry, but nothing a good hydrating serum can’t fix after using them. 🤩

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Cleansing pads are large in size and has a lot of liquid to help cleanse the face. It’s great for sensitive skin, has a bit of scent and is very moisturising. Great packaging as the pads don’t dry out. It helps to gently exfoliate the face and I use it once a day as a first step cleanser as I only use sunscreen and no make-up. I’ve purchased this multiple times and will always repurchase.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This package is perfect for travelling. I use these pads after cleansing and before toning as a "extra-cleansing-step". Sometimes I would put them on my face as a quick mask and then I would wipe my face with them. The pads are full of serum and they soothe skin nicely.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this brand, the quality is amazing. Scent is soft, very easy to use. Package seals great, pads don't become dry. Very beneficial thing - easy to use, great quality, design is very cute, fits perfect for trips. Fits sensitive skin, don't give any rashes or spots. Great make-up remover.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love them. They are easy to use and I can use them daily. The smell is nice and they clean the face very good in case of emergency. I think they are amazing for the on the go. They have a great quality. The size is perfect for my face.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Got it for my sister, she's going camping frequently and is in need for small size face cleanser that would be easy to use and carry on the go. She absolutely loved it, the package get closed efficiently so the pads stay perfectly moist. Great for keeping your face clean on the go..

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is my second purchase of this product and I will continue to buy these. Rather than using them to remove make up, I find they're perfect as a gentle exfoliant and toner for dry and sensitive skin. I love the subtle sugar scent and the generous amount of product in each pad - like others have mentioned, I never need to use a whole one. I bought these together with the Sakura flavour and the Sugar is definitely my favourite. The packaging is gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend these.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

The package, product composition, quality, size are easy to use and are good for travelling. Scent is minimal. The product has good ingredients and suitable for sensitive skin. The texture of pads also provides extra benefits: it is helping to remove dirt but is not so harsh to harm the skin. I will repurchase it for traveling in future