Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, #6 Kali Phos. 6X, 500 Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 5, 2022

This stuff is excellent. I like that you can take it any time of day, before or after meals and it works. No side effects. Also that you can customize the dose. I ads willing to try this as their #8 works so well for me - now I am a fan of this as well. It has helped both my husband and myself get through bouts of anxiety and it's easy to travel with.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I use all of the Hyland's cell salts and this one is great for helping with stress and low levels of anxiety. It is a nerve salt and helps with nerve related issues. Also helps with sleep because it helps to calm the nervous system. I take it when I have a hard time sleeping due to stress and it helps me relax. Hyland's is a great homeopathic brand that I trust for quality!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My functional medicine doctor prescribed this homeopathic for me. My blood work showed that I was deficient of this supplement. This cell salt has many benefits. The one I have noticed is better quality of sleep. He told me that it would taste sweet, until my body had enough. Then it would turn bitter.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I started giving this to my 6 month old because she was having trouble winding down at bedtime and would be alert all hours of the night. It worked AMAZING! she slept the whole night, except for waking up for a quick feed and then falling back to sleep quickly. It was a struggle for months before I found this. I take it and it helps with my own anxiety and restlessness! I highly recommend having some on hand for any stressful situation that arises!!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I've been taking this for the last 25 years -- very great stuff. I use it for falling asleep. I take 15 globules and if i'm not asleep in 15 min i take another round. Nearly always, always works -- even first time around. If not, i take 4 pills of Nux Vomica 30x. And that does it !

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My daughter suffers from insomnia. These kali phos help her to relax. This also improves her "sleep starts" or "hypnic jerks" . Hyland's is good quality and easy to assimilate.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Sweet tasting and easily dissolves once taken. You can also add these to water if you prefer. The jury is still out about how effective they are but I have experienced less severe symptoms after taking as a daily regimen. So far I am very satisfied. The pills are smaller than tic tacs and are good quality.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I really like these. I’ve been taking them when I have doses/colds to help with the body pains. I struggle with migraines a lot and use these to help alongside the other methods I use. I will continue to purchase them.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Hyland’s makes high quality cell salts. I’ve been using them for many years. Kali Phos is one of the 12 cell salts that I use every single day.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

I love #6 and tell all my friends to buy it because it makes your brain to relax, especially if you want to drop off to sleep, just take it 30 minutes before you sleep and your brain becomes so relaxed and easy to drop off. You can also take it during the day, when your so stressed out too, it works wonders!