CA

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
Great mask!

This was one of top 10 mask pack I used (great quality) Very gentle, great scent, soft, perfect size, and moisturize the skin. Only thing i would recommend is... if you have dry and sensitive skin... after take the make off, finish with some rich cream or oil. It makes it so much better.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This mask is lifesaver for my face. I used the day i receive it . I putted it in the fridge for 20 minutes and the result are amazing. My skin was much brighter, shiny and looked really healthy.

7bfe0ad1-6e14-4c8f-a7ee-2871707fa646
dc696317-3380-4004-a90a-1142a137db88

Amazing mask that hydrates and tightens the skin! Minimises the appearance of pores and is great as a step before makeup. I use this mask before going out and absolutely love the results!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I didn't see any significant result for my skin. there is a lot of concentrate in 1 bag, so that sheets are dripping sometimes. my skin wasn't able to absorb the liquid even after day of sun exposure. I am not sure what is the purpose of this liquid. feels more like lightweight body lotion

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Go to solution after a tired day and skin feels parched. Does it’s job well and skin instantly feels nourished.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Have been using for 2 years really love this product can see significant change in skin texture

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Great product Used regularly The skin has a great cream It is highly recommended Great product Used regularly The skin has a great cream It is highly recommended

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Love the cream based sheet masks!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

My skin looks vibrant and soft.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

My favorite face mask by FAR. Feels great, smells even bettet and my skin feels so soft and supple afterwards.