Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Vitamin C Serum 2-Pack Skin Kit, 2 Pack, 1 fl. oz (30 ml) Each - iHerb
CA

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Bought instanaturals toner /serum/night cream. I’ve always used Just a cleanser and moisturizer. I spent so much time in the sun growing up, my pores are large/skin is a bit dry for my age. It’s very sensitive too. My main concerns are hyperpigmentation and dryness and sensitivity. I had a makeup session done the other day PRE instanaturals, my skin broke out so bad! This product came to my rescue after such a small amount of time! Adding toner/serum/night cream/retinol is making my skin clear and firm. I was worried about a breakout or reaction because that’s all my skin has ever done to any product but this line is so gentle for sensitive skin. CLEAN INGREDIENTS too. The packaging for all the products is great, love the spray toner and the size of the toner as well, amazing! Love the orange scent, after all the products it does lightly linger and the smell is orangey+fresh 🥰 Attached photos are only after 2 days of use! Can’t wait to keep using💐❤️

a8f2a7b4-5ee9-4189-8a8e-efe928725e3f
f88bd062-ad45-4bbe-914d-1eecb3ff129a
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Othe vit C serum would sting, but this natural one just loves my skin right. I could see my face glowing somehow after using. Since it is natural, don’t expect very quick results. I suggest you put in the fridge or cooler to have that nice cool sensation during application and for the serum not to go bad easily. 🤗

2c8b780b-d92c-49cf-b4fe-3ffd89432c1b
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I used this serum in the morning. I believe less is more so I try not to layer on to many serum on my face all at once. I used 1 type of serum after toning, layer on a moisturiser and a sunscreen for day routine. Love it that my skin looks good after using this serum for a year or so. Repeated purchase. Affordable price. Delivery was on time.

7e4a8b8a-a393-4516-8cfe-bbbd56f68298
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

smells good, works. skin is brighter and smoother. I notice a difference. I use it once a day. the package is good, i get every drop easily. good value. spreads easily. is good for sensitive skin, can even out skin tone. Gentle to use alongside retinol, unless you went too far and are peeling from the retinol.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

i have been using it for a week now, i havent seen any change yet but i guss i wi ll have to use it more to see anything however it leaves my skin with a nice texture also, the price and the scent are good! good quality for the price

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Been using this Vit C brand for 3 years its one of my faves recently incorproated vitamin C in my routien after not using it for a year or so. When people say vit C does wonders for their skin believe them its took away hyperpigmentation, skin is more hydrating and alive and it reduces my eye bags.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good quality my age is 28 years it’s ingredient is very safe for skin It has a great effect and Good for skin and packaged in a good way it moisturize the skin and suitable for sensitive skin I used it many yimes its size is big and suitable

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is a staple item in my bathroom cabinet. Since I started to use it 3 years ago, I notice that the tone of my skin has become more smooth and relatively fair even though I always jog in the sun. I have very sensitive skin and eczema at times, but this product is mild and has not caus me any problem. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I really like the Instanatural products. I am a frequent user of this Vit. C and it would be good for all types of skins. In my case, I have oily skin and I use it in my morning routines. The product has a good scent, it smells citric, is liquid, with fast absorption. Is better if you buy it in a 2 pack, each bottle lasts me for 2 months aprox.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The scent is pure orange. I use this in the morning skincare routine. great and gentle for sensitive skin. the package size is enough for a while. it is high quality and the only vitamin c that made difference to me. so many benefits on my skin. anti aging. brightening and makes skin glow.