CA

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I just did the body check last week and found that the bad cholesterol level has been reduced. The red yeast rice gold is amazing, it will not immediately change the cholesterol level but it will gradually improve.

de79557f-8fec-433e-ba0c-ec47140f3a90
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My cholesterol levels finally got a little high so am trying this. This seems to be a reputable brand. The bottle was about half full so I wish they would reduce the packaging though. Will blood test again in few months. Am taking 2x2 per day (4) with food. Capsules are not too big. Am also taking this brand's IP6 to reduce my high-ish iron levels, as iron is also linked to cholesterol, and adjusting my diet a little, reducing dairy and meat.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I wish all companies made supplements this way. It contains only one ingredient, Organic Red Yeast Rice, and Pullulan, a vegetable capsule. I will be retesting my blood in 3 months to see the results, but I can tell that there is less tiredness in my heart.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Got this for my brother-in law. Years ago I suggested Red Yeast Rice for his Cholesterol. I like that it is made from organic Red Yeast Rice.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Been taking red yeast rice for a while. Trying out this brand. Along with watching what i eat, i Manage to maintain my LDL level with this supplement.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Purchased the Red Yeast Rice Gold to help control cholesterol for my parents. My mother has started taking these and it seems to be working but will need to reassess with time.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I just recently bought these again to see if they will help bring down my LDL. Statin drugs have too many side affects. I will review again after a few months and new lab results. Thanks iherb for having the best prices.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Taking this twice a day to help with my cholesterol, not sure if this is helping much but has been taking RED YEAST ( this brand, Now foods brands for years).

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been using it fora little time but it seems it is good.