CA

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I am very excited about this product. Soft texture, quickly is absorbed and works for sensitive and normal skin. I have very sensitive skin and time by time, pimples could arrive😄, so for my it works. Good news, having watery soft texture it could be used with all types of toner, AHA+BHA, galactomises even though another type, not active components. Surely, I will buy it once again.

292f32cb-da06-4c70-82b7-da6c37353c3a
13cadbc9-6355-4c8b-945c-4923370f6e17
26bff96e-2250-42a3-b7aa-b782714c4628

My skin is acne prone and sensitive. I keep this in the fridge and use it as my second step in my nightly skincare routine. I have noticed no major difference in my skin, but it feels cooling and doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts so that is a bonus. I will finish out this bottle but I'm not sure if I will buy another.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The product scent stays on my face and palms overnight and the product is definitely high quality. I have dry sensitive skin and its so gentle on my face, I use it every night before sleep for better hydration

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Everything about this serum is great , the water like texture that absorbs quickly and the scent that makes you feel so fresh , I have combination skin and this serum is very beneficial for regulating oils and sebum 👍

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Excellent serum for hot summer days. The scent is very pleasant, it's very watery. The serum leaves skin soft and hydrated. Package is user friendly

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Nice serum. Really hydrating and it feels so nice on the skin. It’s a little bit sticky at first but I’ve noticed that with all Korean skin care. It goes away though!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I decided to try, this company is everything This serum is more watery than others , but still the smell is pleasant. My mom and I use it, but it’s not my favorite

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

A lightweight serum for summer oily skin, housed in a frosty glass bottle with plastic green dispenser and clear cap, convenient to use and hygienic. The scent is fresh botanical, quite present, somewhat is reminiscent of the classic Palmolive soap in the 90s. The serum is quite watery, hydrating and gentle thanks to the extracts like tea leaves, bamboo, cucumber. It makes the skin plump but also a bit tacky for a while, if you use quite a deliberate amount. From my own experience, this is a product for young skin as it doesn't do much apart from providing hydration. Even the formula is packed with tea leave extract, I would not recommend to use it on sensitive skin since it also contain fragrance, quite strong actually. It does also contain silicone compound for your consideration. I personally do not encounter any break-out, and I can say it sit quite nice under sunscreen. The plump effect it gives the skin, makes it a good base a dewy make-up look.

fceea9d4-ec9b-4819-ba19-36233a283f8f
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

made my skin feel great and hydrated but the fragrance used in it was very overpowering and triggered my asthma . I wish they would reformulate without the perfume cause it was really a promising product .

Posted on May 10, 2021

I LOVE THIS. I need a moisturizing serum to replace my Inisfree green tea seed serum and I’m so happy I found this. It’s lightweight, which perfect because I love to mix with my moisturizers and of course you can always layer. Although it is light it packs an amazing lunch and an amazing price. Try it!