CA

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Love it ! 🥰

I tried the whole their series, this is one of my favorites, a pleasant smell , the skin after use is very soft, I used it for less than a week, but I already see the result. I also like it in a glass bottle, not plastic.

c61aa518-975c-4145-87cd-227acb2a6704
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Very nice and soothing, does not leave residue/peel, or cause breakouts. Skin feels smooth and well hydrated after using, without being oily or heavy. A very nice product for its price and volume!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent product. Ordering for the second time and this time also one for my daughter. This product feels a drink for my thirsty skin. I don’t have any bad reaction to this which is a miracle!! Would highly recommend this product for all skin types.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Been using this for about 5 years. I haven't found any other products that work as well as this one, so I guess I will forever stick to this.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love this emulsion! The texture, the fragrance, the composition, the price - excellent! It keeps my skin healthy, young, moist and beautiful. This is my second bottle. Definitely recommend! Korean cosmetics is the BEST!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

nice scent, I use it in the morning after serum. Great quality and the size is just right. Good for dry skin and helps with moisturizing skin.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i have purchased this product thanks to a friend suggestion and I've been using it for a week now. Very well packaged, the texture is light and the fragrance is extremely pleasant. Skin feels soft and more hydrated. Absolutely recommended!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Very light and smooth! Pleasant smell and produces a nice sheen on your face, eliminating the need for foundation!!Use under moisturizer for extra benefit

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

My face is incredibly smooth to the touch after applying this emulsion...This basic moisturizer is very mild that is suitable for all skin types in all seasons.