CA

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
New type of eyebrow

I like this product that the pen has multiple heads. It is efficient one draw can do more. I will need to lean how to use it since I am used to one line type. the texture is nice not too hard and easy to use. The color is not too dark and make it looks more natural.

toffee
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this product. It gives a natural look and just like your brows have been micro bladed. I know a lot of review stated that the ink ran out quickly, but I found a good shake of the pen will allow the ink to reach the tip of the pen (think about trying to write something vertically, where you have to shake your pen many times). The brow looks natural, but it did take a few practices.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

i need to leave it uncapped for few minutes before i could use it. the ink flows too fast, too much and it is just way too dark. i am asian with black hair but still this is too dark on me!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Nice product. Good packaging size and excellent quality. Used on eyebrows to give beautiful neat strokes. The best benefit it is that the color is waterproof and loved the coverage it gives

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is quite difficult to use. I could not control the volume of the product that comes out from the tip. The colour is long-lasting and natural for me.

Sophia
Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Excellent product to naturally fill in my sparse eyebrows. I am pleased with the Espresso colour: it’s a light and cold ash tone of brown which suits my eyebrows perfectly (I have dark brown hair and eyebrows. The colour lasts all day without any smudges. I will buy again and I definitely recommend. If my review is helpful to you, please leave a thumbs up 👍🏻 many thanks!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The color is more of a grey-black! Not a big fan of that, but i think i might make it work with other brow products..

bf5beaad-6991-4b75-80bb-1b8fa0bf0ee7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

At first I didn't get how to use to draw onto my eyebrow so started drawing on my hand instead. It's actually quite easy and it's a nice colour too. Very happy with the purchase.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This product doesn’t apply well, as the shape of the brush just makes it imprecise and it go everywhere. However it it very durable