Page 1 - Reviews - Jack n' Jill, Natural Toothpaste, Strawberry, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
CA

2,715

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,946

Admirable. Good price, not overpriced. The packaging is of good quality. I recommend to buy. The site is super.

Global reviews (3,266)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

8 year old hates mint flavor, so this is our go-to for him. he likes the blueberry as well. it is VERY expensive, i think they could do better on the price, because it is small and how much different can it be to add a fruit flavor as opposed to a mint flavor? we go through it fast, so it does put a dent in the budget.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Bought this toothpaste many times over - my kids love them. Another benefit is it's safe to swallow. I also like how Jack n Jill's strawberry toothpaste comes out clear. I've tried using other toothpastes but those taste too sweet and have weird colors. All in all, I would buy this again and recommend it to friends.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

My daughter’s been using this toopaste for 5 years since she’s got teeth. It’s fluoride free which doesn’t have the cavity protection that our dentist recommends, but this is the only one that she allows in her mouth. She’s not a great with brushing her teeth, sometimes she still drinks milk and goes to sleep without brushing. I’m surprised that she doesn’t have any cavity yet, I’m guessing the toothpaste is doing it’s job even without fluoride.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My son is picky when it comes to toothpaste flavors. He really likes this one and the blueberry one! I feel confident allowing him to brush with this knowing he tends to use way more than what’s necessary and I don’t have to worry about him swallowing harmful ingredients.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I was so happy to find this natural toothpaste for my toddler, who tends to swallow more than he spits out. I feel comfortable knowing that he isn't ingesting any yucky ingredients. Also, he loves brushing his teeth on his own, since he got this paste. I highly recommend to parents for your littles!