CA

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Jarrow Beta Glucan, great product, priced right, fast shipping!

I've been taking Jarrow Beta Glucan since 2016. Convinced that this product has gave my immunity system a boost. My immunity system is extremely compromised due to MDS (Mylodisplastic Syndrome). I firmly believe that I have experienced fewer, and less damaging, bouts of colds, flu and infections while taking this product. I purchase it from iHerb because, in my opinion, they provide the lowest cost and the most expedient shipping.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It is a quality product, but I find it does not give the effect I wanted - lowering my LDL cholesterol levels. But I have other health issues that might be contributing to the LDL levels. But I found a previous brand of beta-glucan was better for my LDL levels, so I might revert to that one.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Always been using Jarrow Beta Glucan & it’s helping with my immune system. I don’t even want to run out of it. Best brand so far for me.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this to boost my immune system. I have been taking several immune-boosting supplements before, but this product seems to work well for me. After eating, the runny nose seems to be less. eating constantly.

This formula was recommended to me by a Dr of Integretive Medicine...easy to take and a great Immune Support for both challenged and Healthy Immune Systems.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's hard for me to say, but I bought some supplements to boost the body in such an unpleasant time as now with the COVID and winter

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Beta Glucan helps modulate and balance the immune system. This can be a powerful immune building supplement with no down side. Take one capsule daily for maintenance.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I ordered it for a friend, she is taking them but atm she doesn't see any benefit for now but I assume it should be used for awhile to get the improvement on energy and immunity. No after taste and not hard to consume. The packaging is plastic.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Haven’t used long enough to have meaningful impact on health, but heard it’s very good, and these are a very reasonable price. Although, they are not as strong as other brands that have been recommended, I felt for the price they are worth a try.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Stimulate immune system Both edible for human and cats Easy to swallow, capsule

c02e675b-da4f-41fa-979d-7c455b6ab1ec