CA

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

When we work a lot at the computer and our eyes get very tired. Our visual acuity began to go down. And Age and vision do not allow you to go out without glasses. Lutein is a good and support supplement products for eye health and vision improvements. The small soft gels make it easier to swallow, been enjoy taking it so far!

c43e63a4-89e1-457e-8729-19ed24bc2263
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great eye supplement from Jarrow. 120 gels easy to swallow in a one a day daily dosage. Been takin it for a couple of weeks. Eyes feel less tired and also the supplement makes my eyes feel comfortable as well. It’s worth it especially during the promo. Will repeat order for sure Good quality with both Lutein and zeaxanthin. The amount of 20mg - Lutein and 4mg - zeaxanthin is perfect.

536b7af5-ba69-4157-bf12-b31c013fd971
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Have been recommended this product from my friends, decided to try it out. The pricing for such high quality and concentration of lutein is among the best in the market. Eye become less tiring and night vision become much better, the gel size is just nice enough to swallow without any difficulty. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that hope to improve their eye vision. Thanks to IHerb for consistently getting good supplement with affordable pricing to the masses.

ec689a64-7238-407a-8791-675f4764136e
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Started taking this after reading about the amount needed in the Whitaker news letter. Several years ago, it seemed like every month in our bridge group someone would say they were dropping out due to macular degeneration. So far in our 80s, neither my husband or I have it or cataracts.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s nice but difficult to swallow the size of the pill is kinda big, quality is nice, the packaging is average, I need to use it more to see improvement , it has no taste, I like about the product that my friends Vision improved and she recommended it to me

06b2900f-6013-4e2f-8bfd-95c5da2546c0
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

order as alternative product and first time trying this jarrow brand. quite surprised the quality rly suprises me take before going to bed and can see my eyes a bit lighter(lesser small vein in my eyes) no dry eye rly helpful whent watching computer and had an improvement for my eyes

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought several products to improve vision and I think this one is the best quality. I use my computer daily, and eye fatigue is a real issue for me. I tried different lenses for my glasses and I can't tolerate the special type for screen light, so I tried supplements to mitigate the effects. Lutein products were recommended to me, as well as a carotenoid rich diet. This combination of ingredients seems to be optimal and I hope to buy it again - with supplements, long term use is necessary (it's on my list, but the price is a bit steep now) My eye specialist was impressed that size of my eye lenses decreased, so that's good.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Description Lutein 20 mg / Zeaxanthin 4 mg Supports Visual Function and Macular Health Dietary Supplement Lutemax 2020 - Lutein & Zeaxanthin Lutein is an antioxidant carotenoid that occurs in nature with zeaxanthin, a closely related carotenoid. Lutein and zeaxanthin concentrate in the eye's macula and lens, as well as in the brain, skin, breast and cervical tissues. Both lutein and zeaxanthin protect the macula from degradation normally associated with aging and oxidative stress. The macula is responsible for focus and color differentiation. Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in dark green, leafy vegetables. While the average American intake of lutein is only 2 mg per day, other population groups consume up to 20 to 25 mg per day. Jarrow Formulas® Lutein is extracted from marigold petals. Each softgel contains 20 mg lutein (net yield) as free lutein the form found in the macula. Suggested use Take 1 softgel per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional. Other ingredients Sunflower oil, beeswax and natural mixed tocopherols (added to maintain freshness). Softgel consists of bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin and purified water. No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have been using this for a very long time, they really work like sunglasses, i have been recommending it to anyone who has to stay for long hours in computers or in front or screens, and seems to work for everybody like me, most or all eye fatigue or itchyness is gone. It needs about ten days to two weeks to notice is working usually.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My eyes were really bothering me (too much time on the computer and a slight cataract creeping up in my left eye).. In the first 2 days, I noticed that my colour perception was awakened in both eyes.. then after about 2 weeks my eyes no longer hurt.. no feeling of pressure or itching either. I still have the slight cloudiness from the cataract but I hardly notice it as my colours are again vivid. I like this brand quality.. I will stay with it.