CA

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Good Strains

The two strains in this product help to keep a balanced digestive system. I have experimented with numerous probiotics and these are the ones I take on a daily basis. Unlike some probiotics, these strains do not affect my mood or cause any strange digestive reactions. Everybody is different, but I have found these work for me. They taste good too.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The probiotic from Jarrow works really well for my gut and my digestion which has lead my tummy to be less o swollen and machinery working as a clock. The gummies also has a fruity nice taste, lasting for a few min minutes. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My grandsons loves the gummies vitamin. It helps to improve there digestive system and overall health. Also boost their immunity as they are attending school.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Its a good quality product because I believe Jarrow formula products are good. Microbiome ingredients are good combination. Package could have been bigger, more quantity. This helps in digestive issues

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very tasty like candy. Great value for such a great supplement.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love the taste of these gummies! The packaging is cute, and the quality is great.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love Jarrows products, all great quality, price is great and tastes awesome. No sugary taste.deffinetly will buy this product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taste is ok.. not the best compared to other vitamin gummies. I hope that I will see results

Posted on May 21, 2022

I had gotten a different probiotic that my 6 year old refused to eat but he likes this one so happy with it!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Tasty. Sometimes out of stock so ive had to find an alternative, otherwise they are great