CA

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Theanine is a healthy amino acid. It is naturally occuring in tea and plant life. this product contains 1000mg of L-theanine per serving for maximum anti-stress benefits. Theanine is a bioactive dietary ingredient that supports healthy cognitive function, easing the body into an alert and relaxed state of mind.Peace of Mind. Quality Assurance

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Theanine is one of my very favorite neurotransmitters; its properties help to calm and balance the nervous system, i.e. helps with anxiety, depression, irritability and insomnia. I combine mine with GABA, and taurine. Everyone would benefit by taking this important neurotransmitter every day! Jarrow products always have excellent quality....try it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Our doctor recommended this product as a part of theanine source in our diet, as the product has a good quality and a necessary size for one course. The package is optimal and well done. Natural ingredients make me hope to have theanin in normal level after I complete the course.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

L-Theanine, along with 5-htp, are the two supplements I've found that consistently help my mood. L-Theanine helps relieve my stress and make me feel a little more that all is well. I have heard of people taking it at various times of day, but I take it at night and always get wonderful sleep.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Works very well for mindfulness. I take this in the morning while sipping my coffee. The effect is subtle. It doesn’t make me sleepy or tired..some take this to help them sleep, but I have not tried that application. Good quality. Jarrow is a trusted brand of high quality ingredients. The 200 mg size dosage works great for me.

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I love green tea and believe it has so many benefits. Theanine elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. These chemicals are known as neurotransmitters, and they work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, and sleep, as well as appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills. Also it may help with relaxation, weight loss, boosting the immune system and reducing blood pressure. Be sure to take a brake after 8 weeks course.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

i use this product before bed, it helps keep me asleep and I wake up feeling refreshed. less anxiety and helps with the overall mood. Definitely would recommend

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Bought for my dad who suffers from poor quality sleep. Used in combination with magnesium threonate, and alpigen. Effects have been hit or miss. On some days, the chemical cocktail seemed to benefit his sleep, but on other days, nothing. On a positive note, my dad reported that he was able to focus better during the day on certain days. No weird taste.