CA

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Jason revitalizing citrus apparently is made with lemongrass and citrus peel - we feel like it has a wonderful orange clementine type scent- it’s really fresh and natural and so uplifting. Jason body washes are really gentle on the skin and have been perfect for our sensitive skin family members.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love the quality of this company and this product is no different. I use it every day in the summer because it has a citrusy scent ( in the winter I prefer more sweet scent’s) . The package is convenient and the size is great. It leathers well but the skin doesn’t feel dry after use, its actually really gentle on the skin. Need to try more scents from this line, really recommend.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this body wash! Clean, good quality ingredients, wonderful scent NOT derived from fragrance, super sudsy! I shower with my toddler and every time I wash my body he's always stealing some of the "bubbles" off me and my loofa! Nice big size bottle and extremely convenient sturdy pump top makes it easy to use.

One of the best their scent, very citrusy and perfect for boys and men. A list of natural ingredients is slightly smaller compare to other Jason washes but still good. Use only goodness on your skin, don't poison yourself. Volume for the money is super and lasts. The only thing that if you like SLS because it leathers better then you'll have to adjust.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Refreshing scent and easy to use pump. I have been wanting to try different body wash brands and this one is great quality and makes me feel clean after every wash.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I've had this body wash before, so this is a repurchase. The scent is great and it seems to clean well. I love the pump as it makes it easy to get the right amount without having to open a tube.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I bought it for the first time and already it my favorite. The smell is amazing. Doesn’t dry. I love the super size bottle with pump.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My favourite bath gels. Every time i would order a different scent just to try something new but so far they all smell wonderful, my number ones are Citrus and Apricot. Good to use for the whole family and the size of it would last you for a while.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Nailing. The quality is excellent. The packaging is super, it came quickly. I recommend to buy.