CA

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Unique toothpaste

Toothpaste is very different from what I think we are used to. Its texture is like a jelly more than an paste, but it's actually nice! As for the taste, very neutral, in contrast to "regular" toothpastes that are sometimes unpleasant to brush teeth because it is so intense, this toothpaste is actually pleasant in the mouth and allows me to brush longer because it is not bothersome. As for the effect, I have not yet seen a change in the color of the teeth (maybe because only two weeks have passed) but it certainly leaves a feeling of natural cleanliness.

4f832c07-9d5c-4e88-bef1-3f3d65831788
Posted on May 25, 2022

I love the flavor of this one! It's so coconuty and delicious without feeling artificial. It foams a little bit, so it may be more suitable for those who prefer a traditional foaming toothpaste. Clean ingredients are very important to me, especially for the products that have contact with my mouth - most toothpastes make my chin acne worse and I haven't noticed that with this toothpaste, my chin is clear so far. It also suits my sensitive teeth.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This toothpaste has a very mild flavor, perfect for people who hate minty or strong flavors or for sensitive mouths. Package is nice, it can stand upside down on its own. I did notice a slight whitening effect just after a few uses so I will continue to use it everyday. Also it's very gentle on the teeth. Totally recommended!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This toothpaste surpasses many of the natural ones I have tried! There is a light and fruity flavour and the coconut is not too strong. It leaves a clean mouth with not too much foam, which is great! I think it helps in brightening as well. No tooth sensitivity. A very high tech and good product!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Finally I found a great toothpaste of natural ingredients. Mild flavor, just a pea size each time and there.isnt any foam when brushing.. It keeps my mouth fresh and clean the whole day without building up plague. it helps to whiten teeth a little . Good for sensitive teeth too. whole family using it and it lasted us for more than a month.. will continue to buy and perhaps try other flavors.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I've tried countless toothpastes in my life, but with this Jason toothpaste I can say the search is over. I love that it is made from natural non-harmful ingredients, I love the taste, and I love how my teeth feel after brushing. I recently tried another quality toothpaste made with beneficial ingredients, but it didn't clean my teeth as well. It was allowing the plaque to build up, so I went back to this toothpaste, and it got rid of the plaque after one brushing! I will never be switching toothpastes again. This one is a keeper!

Posted on May 11, 2022

We are on keto diet. Natural and simple ingredients are what we’re looking for. I’ve tried toothpaste made with coconut oil and was amazed by its quality and results. Hope this one doesn’t disappoint us.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

super nice teeth paste, with a bit of mint flavor but not that much of coconut, after using refreshing and very clean feeling, good quality and good brand, very gentle with sensitive teeth. good size for the price.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love this product as I hate to use coconut oil after brushing my teeth, but this one all you need to do it let it stay for few mins and flush after, non greasy, scent is good, gentle product

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It has a natural toothpaste taste to it. Foams pretty good for natural/organic toothpaste (if you are use to retail toothpastes that foams a lot), mouth feels clean and fresh afterwards.