CA

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Very nice baby oil, i use it when my body is wet (after just taking a shower and before using the shower towel ) this is the best time to use it, it will last for whole day, i mean it, try this trick it will make a huge deference 👌🏻 Please if my review is helpful give me a thumbs up 🤍🤍

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Almond Oil Johnson, One of the very rare items in my country, I'm lucky to get it at iherb with good price too, I use it to massage my baby while sunbathing or after Bath routine.

fc6cac07-b08b-4097-8183-f6f4f6d031b2
Posted on May 5, 2022

This oil is so good! I always buy this package and it last for months. I apply every day after shower on my wet skin. My skin doesn’t look sticky but it looks so soft, hydrated and bright. I love the sweet almond scent as well. Good quality and good price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It does what a regular baby oil does. I put it on after I shower on damp skin to lock in the moisture and it leaves you feeling sooo soft. I just bought this one to try this scent, I couldnt find it in any stores near me. I dont regret it I think this is my favorite out of all the scents.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I used to use Johnson baby oil for my body but this almond oil is the best Big size 414ml Not bad scent I like it

4fd138d1-d276-4e4b-9c97-b893336338f1
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was amazed because I didn't expect that The bottle is so big.. It has a good smell and felt like a baby every time I used the oil.😊😍

7d008df3-0d85-4116-b04c-311dfed76bee