CA

4.6
Based on 1,886 Ratings
1,413
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Excellent Shampoo with the same conditioner

It is a really superb duo with conditioner, it really works effective on my toddler wavy hair. Also, a big saver on its size, it took 2-3 months for the usage. The quality is expected to be great since it's from J&J and based on the reviews. The scent is refreshing and clean. I use this daily together with the same conditioner and the result is exceptional. I think it is compatible at any age.

1158b322-6a0e-4f9b-ae90-3a618ce7a063
ba10397a-4ddf-4b3f-b99a-48933352cc32
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My baby has a curly tons of hair when he was born and I used this product and it's amazing!!! So soft on hair and smells amazinggg!!!! ❤ My boy's curls have gotten even more beautiful!!!

f3e7f41a-34cc-4ad2-a49b-aded70d72107
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
2,262

Super product. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,375

Super quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,519

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
2,382

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022