CA

wtfbbqsos
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Quality & natural ingredients!

Quality ingredients. Works very good, it gives me the kick I want to support my intense workout without the crash like some other brand that gives you the big kick then the kick just gone with my focus and strength. So yeah, this would be the last pre-workout I'll be using from now on.

I have now tested pre-Kaged twice, only using a half-dose and have been happily surprised of how subdued the assistance was to my training, but in a good way. A lot of previous pre-workouts used to go too far, get me too psyched too fast, lasting only through the first two or three exercises and then making me worse than I'd be without. I took it within the hour preceding my workout and didn't feel any crash or loss of effectiveness over time. It feels like it's a smart design. Otherwise the taste is fair enough if you shake your bottle enough. It tastes like candy, drink it like you would any medication. So, great quality product overall. The only drawback seems to be the flimsy seal, which didn't last through the journey and spilled some of the powder into the shipping box.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I like this pre-workout, it gives me the energy needed for a great training session. I don't find that it itches a lot but maybe it's because I'm used to it. However, it does make you sweat so plan for dark outfits ;) I personally like the taste but it's very chemically so it depends on your personal preferences. The composition is good, it also contains all the BCAAs needed in great proportion so it's an added bonus not to have to take them afterwards. I hope you find my review helpful!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I used this brand for over 2 years. Works well for heavy weight training & HIIT. Not only increase your power but also promote oxygen circulation in your body. So you can keep your power while training.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

One of the best in the market. Effective pre workout with good quality. Tastes good as well. Full dosage of ingredients and not under-dosed.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I was really excited to try this as I have been a loyal pre kaged sports pre workout user, the ingredients are fantastic and generous in comparison with other brands, however, I will not be repurchasing because of the lack of beta-alanine.

Posted on May 19, 2022

perfect pre workout, use this ony on a costant basis. never dissappoint

f80778d6-213b-46d1-a98b-646aed395b99
Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have been taking the trio (pre kaged, in kaged, and re kaged) for a while now and it's really been the best set of supplements I have ever tried (and I have tried a few brands... ON, muscle pharm, Cellucor etc). It really helps me recover faster. Pre kaged really helps me focus at the gym without crashing a few hours down the road...

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Gives u a great pump and performance! High quality! Serving size is big though.

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I'm so incredibly happy on how this supplement helps improve my muscle build up while doing my fitness workout.