CA

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Pure strength

This pre-workout has all that you need. All the essential supplements that I need in a pre-workout are available in it in full dosage. Earlier I used to take extra citrulline, Beta Alanine and BCAA with other pre-workouts, but with pre-kaged, you're in good hands.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

One of the best pre workouts that I've used till now. The best part is you can feel the power till your workout ends. It has full dosage of every essential supplement needed to hit the peak of your workout. Moreover, it tastes well, I like Grape and orange crush flavor.

Posted on May 21, 2022

One of the best pre-workout supplement I have ever used. I highly recommend to everyone. Good quality, taste and benefits. I like the taste, composition and the balanced formula. You can see the result and efficiency after first dosage. I'm about to produce a bigger package soon. Definitely I will buy this product again.

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients, and everything in the composition is natural. I could say more but then it might just gonna sounds like an ad. This one taste weird for me, but I believe it's personal preferences. This is by far very superior product compared to everything else. And as a person who has been working out for more than 20 years, I think I can say I've tried many many brands and this is the best.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is not the kind that you take a 5g scoop filled with only 4-6 ingredients and 300-400mg of caffeine. This one is COMPLETE. Cleanest, purest, smoothest pre-workout ever. And I have tried PLENTY. So again, you dont feel like going through a wall when taking it. But you feel the perfect balance of ingredients in a pre-workout.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Authentic product. The grape flavour is by far the best of the prekaged bunch. Quality is on point . Dosage and efficacy is best in market compared to other pre-workouts. The workout lasts longer and intense workout sessions become easier . A word of caution though, do not exceed the recommended dosage , will definitely cause caffine poisoning since the scoop is very big and it's not a weak pre-workout

Read more reviews
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Legit one of the top 3 on the market. The beta alanine doesn’t hit you hard where you feel like you have a million spiders crawling on you. It hits you just enough to feel it. You get real good pumps, and consistent energy to bang out 1-2 hours lifts and still not be tired after. Flavors, apple tastes just like a cider. Grape is arguably the best, Orange tastes real good too. Fruit punch just tasted awful.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Always satisfied with the results, keep taking it as my daily routine for my pre workout and frequently since 6 months ago and the result is real ! I trust the brand, the composition boost my energy.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Kaged, Flavor tastes nice. Overall efficiency isn’t bad. Dosage I used half a scoop as I felt 1 full was too much. Quality value for money, Package is well packed. Benefits are meant, Composition had all we needed for workout, result 7/10

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love these pre-workouts but they were out of other flavors and grape is one I struggle with. Good quality and natural ingredients. I take half recommended dose or have weird side effects from too much caffeine.