CA

wtfbbqsos
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
The best pre-workout!

Quality ingredients. Works very good, it gives me the kick I want to support my intense workout without the crash like some other brand that gives you the big kick then the kick just gone with my focus and strength. So yeah, this would be the last pre-workout I'll be using from now on.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Quality and packaging are so good, doesn’t taste much orange but acceptable, give you feeling of pre workout, dosage is more than other but gives you energy and good result

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Really liked this preworkout, I have tried other preworkouts but this prekaged is so strong than others. Few qualities are continuous power, focus and tastes well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is by far the most powerful preworkput that I've used. To be precise you will notice pump, focus, strength, clean and never ending power after using it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

the product is alread well known in the world of active people. The composition is made with quality, no fillers and effective ingredients. This product helps you mantein a good effort and energy during your intensive training.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I was feeeling very good throughout the workout along with strength focus and pump but the taste wasn't what i expected, taste like orange but theres that bitter taste you also get with it thats overrides the flavor. I will try another flavour

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I have been using PRE-KAGED for over a year now. Below you can find my opinion on it. Taste (5/5): Fruit punch and orange krush are my favorites in terms of taste. Price (3/5): It is a bit pricier than other alternatives. However, it has been a combination matrix of pre-workout and BCAAs. Moreover, it consists of patented ingredients, which we do not really find in other supplements. Usage (4/5): I feel an instant blood flow after having half a scoop. I get improved focus and never had any jitters with it. But after a while (like with most supplements), I feel my body built a tolerance to it. So cycle out by switching to something else or not using any supplements at all.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great product would buy again. Gives all the energy I need to keep me going