CA

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Good quality masks, feet feel fresh and soft

These foot masks are well made, good quality, they are meant to be worn 20 minutes, but do not walk while wearing it because you could slip. Once you remove it, there is a fresh feeling on your feet, you can smell the tea tree. If you had a long day and needed to relax your feet, this can help. They also feel soft. This doesn’t make miracle but help a bit to soften the heels.

d2777426-fdbc-48f0-9e21-0c07ad8ac67e
03c16412-846d-4e23-9a51-8f6bf00b65e9
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Tried this mask when the soles of my feet was very dry with cracks. It really moisturizes the feet. Great way to unwind and relax on a holiday. Just pop the mask and sit back and unwind. There is a tea tree smell that may be offputting for some folks but I don't mind the smell at all.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The best foot mask I have ever used in fact. It makes my feet smell and feel great and the sock is not too small or tight or uncomfortable in any other way. I buy these on a regular basis, that's how much I like them!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love the fresh smell and feeling of Tea Tree oil. These are super easy to use and effective at softening my very dry feet. Will order more!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

My first time using a foot mask and it's like wearing a pair of socks but with lotion in it. It is kind of warm after wearing it for a while. I think it is good for winter to warm your feet at the same time but be sure "not to wear it to sleep" as the material is not breathable and is kind of too warm in a short moment. Well, after wearing it for 20 minutes I feel that this foot mask is just like putting on lotion to your feet, nothing special to me! Maybe my feet are not as dry! It may be helpful to other person with really dry skin to see for best result! I might not re-order it!

Results are not immediate, but final results are very good 👍 I love the final result from using this product. Mind you the results are not instant but nonetheless your feet will look good as new. I recommend this product for great looking softer feet. Use as directed

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It's a nice mask for the feet and the size is small for 39. It's for refreshing after a heavy walk

8d09694f-b573-49d0-8e07-e9712c540a13
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I’ve tried many footmasks, this one has an immediate effect. Also it’s very wearable (like a slipper, not slippery like some others).

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

good quality .. perfect size .. good package .. good benefits .. use good for skin .. good smell I am 30 age

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

seems to work pretty well! I may not be hooked but it seemed helpful for a one-off.