CA

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Not a strong scent

The scent is normal. It is not totally neutral but you can use it at home when other people are around. It will not bother you. The texture is not like of a usual nail polish, it is rather soft. Use it daily in the evenings while watching TV. Easy to apply.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i been using other type of nail care brfore but you cant see the difference kerasal is good u can see the improvement of my nails easy to apply and no scent i think its affordable using twice a day small size but i can use it more longer quality the texture is very very good no stain color to your socks packaging is well pack

5cc233f5-c5c5-407a-8564-288a50ebd78b
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This product isn't irritating and doesn't smell like other nail repair products, which is a nice thing (in fact, it's scent-free). It's very easy to apply and is absorved quickly. My nails do look better since I started using it. However - perhaps due to the nature of my nails' problems (essentially, chemotherapy) - I think that Kerasal ointment has an equal if not better overall effect. Instead of using two products, I'll just use one.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Easy to apply and dries quickly. I’ve been using it for a week, consistently applying twice a day as recommended, and it seems to be making a difference already to the colour and texture of my toenails. When I’ve finished this bottle I will be buying more.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I put this product as a nail polish daily in the evening and after one week of using it I am feeling a dramatic improvement of the growth of my nails

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I used that for one week, applies 2 times daily, thin layer, the bristle nails got recovered significantly, from 2nd week, I apply 1 time at night… see the progress

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Its a good product, and I noticed the result within 4 days of applying it in my toe nails

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The best multipurpose nail care. it works fast, no scent and color!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

working great so far! it doesn't dry or soak in very fast, but my nails feel stronger