CA

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Excellent! Delicious!

Really impressed with this chocolate cake. I’ve tried other brands of low carb cake mixes such as Sw*rve and L*vlo, but this has a much better taste and texture. No strange aftertaste and so moist. It’s also very easy to put together. It really doesn’t taste that different to regular cake; lovely chocolate taste, you can smell it when you open the pack. I substituted with MCT oil as I ran out of butter, and it came out fine. Between the vanilla and chocolate, I like the chocolate more. However vanilla would be a great base for adding other ingredients or flavours if you wanted - would make a great lemon cake. Only I eat low carb/keto but even my family like this. You need keto and co cake mixes in your life! If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up!

2459b091-4072-44dd-9b99-a232b7e56e1f
0196a0bb-a1de-45a3-8929-904f64f9e43c
87834dc8-7003-4603-a706-c20a32252639
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Incredible!! Doesn’t taste like anything but a normal chocolate cake - perfect size, texture and flavor with the benefit of no actual sugar! Excellent quality and ingredients, easy recipe, reasonable serving size and perfect for a keto diet. Not the first item from this brand that I’ve been super impressed with! Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I have a sweet tooth so a chocolate cake is one of my faves. So when I found Keto and Co, I was stoked. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, including this choc cake mix. I made red velvet using this mix, just adding some red dye. Then I made some keto cream cheese frosting and slathered it all over the cake. IT WAS SO TASTY. I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the ingredient and I use it for a while this side is good and it’s benefit for the key to diet or a look of diet if you diabetic this is for you and the frequency it’s perfect the recipe it’s easy to make and the package it’s perfect and decides it’s okay

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Okay, this is one of the better products for Quito diet baking. Maybe it’s the recipe or the combination of ingredients, but this tastes really good, just like regular cake. I would buy this again and again and again. I think the price is quite okay compare to other Quito baking products that I thought on the same website. The cake is not large however I think you could get 8 to 10 good servings for this. Even those who were not on the Keto lifestyle enjoyed this cake.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is so yummy! Satisfies my sweet cake craving without the sugar and guilt. I added walnuts in the mix and it's so good. Only bad thing is it doesn't last very long, the whole cake is gone in no time. Need to buy many packs at one go as they are also often out of stock

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Bought the chocolate Keto & Co cake mix. We are trying to be as low carb, low calorie, gluten free and dairy free as much as possible. I even substituted light olive oil for the butter to avoid the high cholesterol but I did grease the pan with coconut oil and used extra large eggs. The cake turned out amazingly tasty, moist and delicious! You'd never know it was sugar free except for you don't get the sugar high, or spike (bonus!) I can't tolerate the after taste of stevia and there was zero aftertaste, just a tastiness left in the mouth after eating. I highly recommend this cake mix for anyone on a restricted diet. The mix was very easy to whip up and bake. Definitely going to buy more of this!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

really good, there is one problem though, I get Diarhhea from it. Sorry for TMI but wanted to be honest. I guess its the sweetener, but apart from that; highly recommend. if this was helpful to you, please press yes. Thank you.