CA

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Love that it doesn't have salt added

This is a great pantry staple used for baby led weaning. It is a compact size in a sturdy package. Simple ingredients of just sardines (a relatively low metal fish) and spring water, no other additives. I like rotating this seafood in baby's diet to keep up with regular allergen exposure.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality of king Oscar sardines is better than any other sardines I know of. I have been eating them since a I was a little kid. My dad and I would have them as a snack. I think they’re a great source of protein and since I can’t eat much at my workplace because a lot of stuff has gluten in it it’s really nice to have in the office for times when I don’t have time to make a lunch. I just pop open a can and have some instant Protien.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Bought this for my baby, as she needs to have boneless sardines with less sodium and it is hard to find these. Quality is great and they taste good. I would happily repurchase!

Posted on May 8, 2022

It isn't bad, it tastes quite good, but I strongly dislike Sardines and other fish that come from Morocco. I have had a bad experience once and I sadly cannot get over it.. other than that, you might want to try it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

great product, highly recommend great low sodium product, will definitely buy again. easy to take for lunches etc

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

excellent ingredients not to salty. taste great and full of flavor. good price. realy pleased with this purchase.

Very high in protein and I love how it’s boneless haha don’t have to worry when I dig in, taste yummy too!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The best sardine I have ever purchased. Very good one!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the only product I have ever rated one star. There is little tuna fish and A LOT OF OIL. This is awful for the price. From now on I will no longer order King Oscar products.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Taste good. Healthier than soaps in oil