CA

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I got a trial size of this and it is amazing, so I had to get the full size. It has a really good, and not overpowering, scent. This is the only lotion I've used that my skin still feels soft, but not greasy, the next day. It is absorbed fast, so it's not sitting on my skin, but the feeling definitely lasts.

I love the cherry blossom smell of this lotion! I've been using it for 2 years now. The lotion is quite consistant and very moisturizing. I also bought the shower gel of the same scent and feel that my skin stays moisturized throughout the day.

89683c4d-fcd4-4845-9655-3b078c0e3bca
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Is very easy to pump out the lotion, and smell is very nice didn't last long but is not sticky on body.. love it!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

amazing very good for my skin I really like it I am going to order more. I didn't give more stars just for the price not to raise. the size is very large. I am going to use after every shower. its quality is amazing. I think it's used for all ages

c096f01c-b5aa-4a2a-8d54-5733426647e7
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I ordered it because i have been ordered the body wash i though it's smells the same but it's definitely different scent ,the size is good,and the packaging is good.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Nice scent, quality and size justifies its price. Will use it and see if it will make my skin more beautiful.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

nice scent👍 it moisturize very well and has a lovely texture

Posted on May 17, 2022

an amazing lotion, the smell is really nice and makes my skin soft

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

the ingredients are really great, but the smell is not the best. I will try another scents from the company because the cream himself is good.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Strong and amazing smell, very oily